Are you going to read my stories?

All of these stories are original.

Serum (This is a prequel to my not-yet-written story I've put on the WoF forums, The Queen of the Undead, so possible spoilers, so don't read if you are planning to read that and you don't like spoilers!)

I was aware. That was wrong. I was aware. Of a need. For revenge. I wasn't supposed to be aware. I was meant to be in peace. But I needed revenge. I needed to think. I needed revenge. They tried to stop me. I needed to think.

This is thinking? Yes, this is thinking. I think I need revenge. I know I need revenge. I need revenge. Yes. Thinking. I am thinking. This is wrong. I am not supposed to think. They told me I couldn't think, couldn't get revenge. Couldn't think and couldn't get revenge. Couldn't think so couldn't get revenge. They said I could be in peace.

But someone disturbed me. I need to see. See. How do I see? Ask questions. Yes. Questions. I can think. Ask questions. But remember. How do I remember?

Ah. I remember now. Like thinking of the past. I remember how to see. I see. I see glass walls. I feel liquid. I am liquid. I see a girl. She is in red. Red dress. Red ribbons entrap her arms and legs. Red slippers. Like blood. I remember blood.

She is asleep. White-gloved hands pour me towards her mouth. I see one last glimpse of blond hair and clear blue eyes flying open. Then I am in. Exploring her mind. Blond and blue... Grey is a much better colour. And human minds. So interesting. So much to do.

I can't wait to start.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{ACCOUNT ABANDONED}

latesunshine25 now

Whoa. That was a-maze-ing!!!!

• Posted at:

~Icicle~

~An emo, musical loving,

bookworm nerd Pineapple~

"Middle school boys are like the Black Plague.

Avoid them at all costs."~Mr. W

Solangelo

Thanks. 

I just made up this story. Inspired by the background.

Shadow Girl

Think. You drift through the halls. You don't know how you got there. How do you feel? 

Look down. You are wearing a school uniform. It is black and white. You can see through yourself. Are you shocked?

Do you think you are a ghost? Do you know you are a ghost? You pass a mirror. See yourself as a grey girl. You have long, dark hair. Pale blue eyes stare back at you.

Is this how you were before? Eyes framed by shadow. Shadow girl.

• Posted at:

{ACCOUNT ABANDONED}

latesunshine25 now

• Posted at:

~Icicle~

~An emo, musical loving,

bookworm nerd Pineapple~

Solangelo

totally agree.

-Angel of Music

• Posted at:

Violet M. Potter

Janus

Ravenclaw

Dauntless

Gallifreyan

Team Erik (Phantom of the Opera)

Never After

(This is who you are I think, hope you like it crowangel. I used your style of writting, I hope you don't mind)

You think. who am I? Yes, you know. You are the writer. The writer of shadows and walls, of blood and memory, you are Crowangel the one, the one who writes.

• Posted at:

I'm the official class Bookworm . . .

I'm a:

A greencloak

A half-blood

Potter head

a vampire . . .

a freind, a dreamer, a writer to-be (I hope).

NeVeR dIstURB a person-in-reading LIKe NEVer.

#nevergiveup

#bookworm

Whatsoeverly awesome!

• Posted at:

*malplenan?!

beholder of the impure white

Turbulences in Agreement

e-X-istentialist and w.i.ccan

Writer of shadows and walls... Blood and memory.... I think you'll probably be a published author by the time you're thirty if you bother to send enough books to enough publishers.

I don't mind if you use that writing style. Plus I didn't put a copyright on it anyways, so anyone can use it.

Does anyone know what that style of writing is called? Second person but seems like another person is narrating it.... Or maybe I invented a new style of writing. Not likely though.

• Posted at:

{ACCOUNT ABANDONED}

latesunshine25 now

(This one I wrote at school. Except at school I had a terrible starter prompt so I took it out. And I edited it a bit. And because I don't have my English book next to me, it's not a copy.)

(This was originally going to be titled The Fair of Tears, but that sounds really stupid.)

Carnival of Tears 

"Peeeeeeeeteeeeeer!", Valerina hollered. She was standing against the sun, and the effect the bright sand and sparkling waves had made her hard to look at. Peter was slouching in his seat next to me. He mumbled something incomprehensive about tiredness. A shadow passed behind his sister's eyes.

"Peter." Valerina was immediately more serious. "There's a carnival."

This seemed to get Peter's attention. He slowly sat up. "Let's go," he said, resignation clear in his tone. "There is always a chance."

I followed the twins down the beach. Valerina flicked her long straw-gold hair, and laughed at the dog yipping frantically in the water as he splashed her. Peter's blue eyes were just like his sister's, but clouded somehow. He walked slower but stoically towards the tents and rides in the distance.

How could identical twins be so different?

The carnival didn't seem to get any closer. As I walked, I noticed I left no footprints. Weird, but I dismissed this. The sunny day was starting to get dark around the edges. Everything was tinted in darkness now. The sounds of the beach seemed a mile away. I wasn't even quite aware of my own walking.

Ah. So you came. 

I nearly thought you wouldn't.

His time is nearly over, the boy with the heart of stone.

The girl is brave, protecting him.

She will not, however, be anything except an annoyance.

So will you come?

Will you take the chance?

Will you accept our challenge?

Or will we take his tears?

Let him earn his place in the ranks of the Carnival of Tears?

Your choice.

I knew in that moment, that whatever I chose, Peter would die. But to let his heart grow heavy and let him die a slow, painful, death, or to let him go down fighting? 

"I'll come"

This is intentionally unfinished, not uncompleted.

• Posted at:

{ACCOUNT ABANDONED}

latesunshine25 now

Whoa. That was really good.

• Posted at:

~Icicle~

~An emo, musical loving,

bookworm nerd Pineapple~

Solangelo

I LOVE YOUR STORIES!!

• Posted at:

DrIPPy CatzNJamz

ProTectOr MerMaid MecHaNic

I visit around the second week of every month :D

All you need in life to be happy is Moonbli, Turtlejou, and Sunnyflight

#ClerilisaFruit

#Christan

#RemeberOpti

#Fannuts4ever

It wasn't really that good...I rewrote it, but it's in my English book at school. And thanks Drippy.

Here's something I wrote today that I sort of wanted to put somewhere. And a not-quite-limerick that my friend said was too morbid to be a limerick. I know the 3rd and 4th lines don't rhyme, and the rhythm is probably wrong, but who cares.

Happily Never After

At the end of a lot of fairytales, you can see the words Happily Ever After. And they did have a happily ever after. Just not the type you may be thinking of. Their Ever Afters were happy; they were ended with the story, stuck in the last page with a smile on their faces for ever after. Of course, the reverse happened to the villains, an eternity of anguish and rage.

Or the ones that died. They never got their Afters.

So think about this next time you see a fairy tale?

Little Red Riding Hood

There once was a little girl in the wood

She had the most bright red riding hood

A wolf came along, thinking

"Let's gobble her up!"

So he did and the huntsman slayed him for good

And I just thought of this now (Now that I look back on this, I think something's wrong with me....):

Eternity

Time is a river

Flowing through age after age

I have seen it all

The first bright red dawn

Life came to a lifeless world

Water flows with life

I see people kill

The same people laugh with joy

Everyone the same

I will see the end

And still here, sad and tired

Will continue life

Who knows where I am

I wish I knew my own name

My identity

Who am I?

• Posted at:

{ACCOUNT ABANDONED}

latesunshine25 now

If you're interested, I've stopped writing here, I know, but I'm moving all these to dA. And I have other stuff there too. Check it out? It's at:

frost-raining.deviantart.com

• Posted at:

{ACCOUNT ABANDONED}

latesunshine25 now

Okay. :)

• Posted at:

~Icicle~

~An emo, musical loving,

bookworm nerd Pineapple~

Solangelo