Hey, Shadow House fans! How are you all enjoying The Gathering? I'm so excited that my little ghost story is finally out there in the world!
To celebrate, I want to hear what YOUR favorite ghost stories are! Is it a local urban legend, a 10-word scary story, another creepy book you read? I want to hear them all!
Here's my favorite ghost stories:
1. The House With a Clock in its Walls by John Bellairs
2. The Big Toe by Alvin Schwartz
3. The Black Hair, a Japanese folktale
4. Wait Till Helen Comes by Mary Downing Hahn
5. Oh Whistle and I’ll Come to You, My Lad by M.R. James
6. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
7. The Monkey’s Paw by W. W. Jacobs
Share yours in the thread below!
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post