1. You get to the front door of Larkspur and are about to ring the doorbell when you hear a piercing scream from inside the house. But the door is locked! What do you do next?
b. You look around for help, but can’t find anybody. Before you can do anything, the door opens on its own.
2. You run inside the house looking for the source of the scream and deduct that it’s coming from the second floor. But as you’re climbing the grand staircase, the scream stops. What do you do next?
b. You rush back downstairs in an attempt to leave, but the door is locked and will not budge.
3. Your invitation to Larkspur instructs you to wait in the foyer for somebody to greet you, but you have not seen any signs of life since you’ve arrived. What do you do next?
C. You immediately head back to the foyer to await further instructions.
4. You hear someone calling your name from one of the rooms on the first floor. You enter the room and see a figure of somebody around your age. As you approach them, they disappear into thin air. What do you do next?
b. You run as far from the room as you possibly can.
5. As you’re walking down a hallway, you feel a presence behind you. You turn around, and it’s a small child wearing an old rabbit mask. After you make eye contact, the child walks away in the opposite direction. What do you do next?
c. You turn around in an attempt to run in the other direction, but a wall has mysteriously appeared in front of you. You have no choice but to follow the rabbit boy.
6. The boy leads you to a large library on the other end of the hallway. Once you enter the room, the door shuts behind you, and the boy has inexplicably disappeared. What do you do next?
a. Immediately survey the room for any windows or other doors you can exit through.
7. You start to smell smoke – the library is catching fire! What do you do next?
a. You manage to find a window and break the glass to make an exit.