• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

KiSyzygy

Spooky Queen of Rabbits & Eldritch Things

"I wish my happiness was canon"

IT'S TIME IT'S TIME IT'S TIME IT'S TIME

TO GET

SPOOKY

one of the 6% who believe Rakes are shy & lovable creatures, copy & paste if you agree

Well. Marble Hornets is pretty awesome. But kinda sad near the end. And also  couple of really good quotes that I can never remember. Something about being lost two miles in a forest you've never been in before and a ukelele with Tim attached. But it's extremely annoying how some people can't tell the difference between internet short horror stories and YouTube series made of VIDEOS.

I have not gotten around to watching EMH yet. I probably will within the next two years. And 7 pending art requests. Um... SInce they're requests not commissions and I think Dawn is the only one who remembers I still even have requests I can keep doing them very slowly? And spend enough time off DeviantArt talking about stuff and GIMP drawing stuff (That is not those pending requests...) to watch YouTube?

Gah... Stupid guilty conscience.... May as well finish that picture of Unique I'm currently meant to be doing... Or continue starting that comic for Icey's contest that is due Noveber 15th... I dunno.

Comic I guess. I already have it opened. I'm just not working on it 

I have no idea why I typed that. I highly doubt you care...

P.S. It's highly unlikely that there isn't at least one other person here that knows what MH and EMH are.*

*Factual information not guaranteed 

• Posted at:

{ACCOUNT ABANDONED}

latesunshine25 now

@Rain

My favorite Marble Hornets quote has to be "You broke his leg with a block of cement!"

EMH is pretty good, but I must warn you it has a lot more blood and swearing than MH does. However, it can be very amusing. 

• Posted at:

KiSyzygy

Spooky Queen of Rabbits & Eldritch Things

"I wish my happiness was canon"

IT'S TIME IT'S TIME IT'S TIME IT'S TIME

TO GET

SPOOKY

one of the 6% who believe Rakes are shy & lovable creatures, copy & paste if you agree

Blood and swearing is okay. As long as it's not annoying or boring...

• Posted at:

{ACCOUNT ABANDONED}

latesunshine25 now