(Note:This is a story I'm writing about two of my OCs.)

Chase tossed and turned in his sleep. He had been hearing a voice-unlike any voice he'd ever heard singing "Little Game" over and over,begging him to sing along. To be caught in the rythmn. But he wouldn't. He couldn't. They'd hear him. They'd charge up to his room. Three strikes,Chase Asher,they'd said.  They'd already caught him twice. No telling what they'd do now. But he couldn't resist. "Don't you think it's funny how they tell us how to live?" Chase sang out. "Don't you think it's funny how we'er all delinquent kids?" the voice sang back. Chase very much enjoyed singing with the voice,who was definetley a girl. He had become distant at school,wanting nothing more than to sing back & forth with the Girl. The boys at school teased him about her. His parents took him to therapy. But he still sang. And the girl still sang back. Until the letter arrived.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nevermore

I am:A Warrior

An Unwanted

Quote of the day:"The scariest monsters are the ones that lurk within our souls."-Edgar Allen Poe

Shadowhouser

Chaos Mage

Queen of horror stories

Proud Slytherin

Witchdoctor

Tribute

good beginning and I'm guessing the girl is Charlotte ( I hope I spelled her name right )

• Posted at:

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL POKEMON !

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

The legend of ZELDA rules! 

"Always "

" Happily ever after with a little flavor "

Call Me FAIRY

First,thanks. Second,bingo.

*appears* You called? *notices story* NEVERMORE AMELIA DECHIRE! THAT'S STRICTLY PERSONAL BUISNESS!

Charlotte? What are you-? *face goes very pale* Oh no. *curls into a tiny ball* Please,have mercy. PLEASE.

*pretending to think* No.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

An Unwanted

Quote of the day:"The scariest monsters are the ones that lurk within our souls."-Edgar Allen Poe

Shadowhouser

Chaos Mage

Queen of horror stories

Proud Slytherin

Witchdoctor

Tribute

Charlotte made sure nobody was on the third floor. She took a deep breath and opened her mouth to sing. "There were days when each hour was a war I fought to survive." "There were nights full of nightmares & I dreaded closing my eyes." the voice called back. Charlotte flinched. The director was behind her. "Up to your old tricks,eh?" Director Caldwell asked. Charlotte glared at him as the gag re-wrapped itself around and inside her mouth. "They'll send him to a  therapist or give him medication. He'll believe they've fixed him. Unless...I didn't think of that."  Cyrus muttered,mostly to himself. No,Charlotte thought. No.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

An Unwanted

Shadowhouser

Chaos Mage

Queen of horror stories

Proud Slytherin

Witchdoctor

Tribute

good chapter

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Call Me FAIRY

When he got home from yet another mundane day of school (A/N:I'm actually home sick today),CHase noticed the letter in the somewhat charred envelope. He opened it,and in surprisingly neat writing (or possibly typing,Chase could never tell the difference),Chase read as follows:

Dear friend,

You are cordially invited to-Don't come. Please. invited to a house that Will most likely be THE END of your story

unlike any you've ever entered DO NOT STEP FOOT INTO THE HOUSE!  You're a Special one. Come. Let's play. (A/N:I know it's not the full letter,I'm in a shoddy mood right now.) 

*A/N=Authour's Note

(You can just skip the A/N's and stuff. Nevermind. I'm not going to write anymore right now.) 

• Posted at:

Nevermore

An Unwanted

Shadowhouser

Chaos Mage

Queen of horror stories

Proud Slytherin

Witchdoctor

Tribute

Feeling up to writing again. So here we go.

Boom. Boom. Boom. The sound echoed up the driveway and into the surrounding town. How could I have been so stupid?!? Charlotte was flying into one of her mental rages again. Boom. Boom. Boom. The sound of someone banging their head against a wall. Hiss. The sound that Charlotte made when she was angry. Well,tried to make. The gag was still there,so it sounded like she had a cotton ball stuck in her mouth.

Chase walked up the gravel driveway. To him,it felt like he'd been walking for ages. But it was a nice change from riding in a cramped,strawberry-smelling,bright yellow taxi cab for two hours with a stranger that only seemed to have 80's music on the radio. At least he'd brought his own headphones. He banged on the door while humming "Lazy Harp Seal Has No Job".

• Posted at:

Nevermore

An Unwanted

Shadowhouser

Chaos Mage

Queen of horror stories

Proud Slytherin

Witchdoctor

Tribute

Okay,then. I'll just do this. Chase thought,before bashing his shoulder against the door. Needless to say,that was a very bad idea. He tripped and fell,his face inches from hitting marble stairs. "Ow." he muttered,and dusted himself off. Chase soon discovered what he tripped over:A creepy-looking fennec fox mask,it's lips pulled back in a snarl,near a surprisingly normal-looking pale purple bandana.

"Heh. That's creepy." He muttered,picking up the mask. "Talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity." said a new voice. "I'm not talking to myself! What are you,blind?!" Chase snapped. That seemed to strike a nerve with the mystery person. She made a hissing noise in the back of her throat. "Yes,I am,thank you very much!!" She snapped back. Chase turned around. Behind him was a girl about his age,with once-vibrant green-blue eyes that had clouded over,like fog over the lake back home. Her sandy-colored hair was rather messy,but the girl didn't seem to care at the moment,too caught up in screaming at him. She was in a dull gray uniform,and Chase thought This is a school. "Well,partially blind. But still!" she muttered. "Talking to yourself is the firts sign of insanity." Chase said. "I've known you for about five minutes and you're already annoying."She snapped back. "Am I just going to call you nameless forever,then? I'm Chase."Chase said. "Charlotte." she said. Chase smirked. "You are now officially Charlotte's Web." She rolled her eyes at him,and turned away. "Hey! Wait for-" Chase cut himself off when he saw the purple bandanna lift itself from the floor and wrap itself around Charlotte's mouth. "What the heck?" Chase muttered and then instincts took over. He raced away as Charlotte doubled over.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

An Unwanted

Shadowhouser

Chaos Mage

Queen of horror stories

Proud Slytherin

Witchdoctor

Tribute

Matilda : " I'm stalking this . "

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Call Me FAIRY

*sneaks up behind Charlotte* YAAAH!

You can't sneak up on a buffalo,Chase.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

An Unwanted

Shadowhouser

Chaos Mage

Queen of horror stories

Proud Slytherin

Witchdoctor

Tribute

'Following instincts' turned out to be a very bad idea,as he ran right smack dab into a group of people,and his instincts told him to call out something. So he did. "As we were out a-hunting" Chase paused after that. "Who on Earth are you talking to?" asked somebody who he didn't know,right at the second Charlotte responded:"Both hounds and horses running well made the hills and the valleys ring". The boy's face went way weirder. "Dude. Who is that and why are you talking to them?!?!?!?" he practically screeched. "Chill. It's just Charlotte." Chase murmered back. "JUST?!?!" he screams,and hands Chase a file. There's a couple photographs inside:One of the girl he'd met earlier,and another of a boy who looked almost identical to him,presumably her brother. "The Director tortured and blinded Charlotte before her death." Chase read. Outside,he appeared calm,but inside he was like:ERMEGOD! THAT'S HORRIBLE! AND ALSO SCARY! I WANNA GO HOME! NO.NOT GOING HOME. MUST.HELP. I still wanna go home.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

An Unwanted

Shadowhouser

Chaos Mage

Queen of horror stories

Proud Slytherin

Witchdoctor

Tribute

Asha : " I would help . "

Wampus : " meow . "

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Call Me FAIRY

Chase huddled underneath the stairs,hugging his knees,wishing he had never accepted the invitation to this stupid school in the first place,humming the most cheerful song he could think of. Just then,a white fox mask poked over the railing. Chase yanked off the mask,& there was Charlotte,still looking rather peeved. "Oh." Chase murmured & ripped the gag out of her mouth. Charlotte climbed over the railing & landed beside him. "Why are you underneath the...? Ah. People?" She asked. Well,partly. "I just wanna go home.And yes,people."He replied. That seemed to strike a nerve with Charlotte & she turned the other way. Why,oh why are you so complicated? In the small while that he'd known Charlotte,he'd learned that she was a complicated person & the slightest slip of the tounge could rouse a memory that she'd been trying to forget. Then there was a thump. A loud thump,like footsteps.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

An Unwanted

Shadowhouser

Chaos Mage

Queen of horror stories

Proud Slytherin

Witchdoctor

Tribute

Aaand I hit submit too early.

(Continueation of chapter)

Hi. It's Chase. I'm switching to recording for two reasons:1.Recordings cannot be tracked if they're on tapes and have been left about one-hundred miles away from town  & 2:My handwriting sucks. Alot. Also,Charlotte literally can't write. Ow! (That was Charlotte hitting me with-never mind.) So anyway:Mysterey-witch-hunter-person was still clomping on the stairs.So I was about to crawl out from underneath the stairs & ask mystery person why on Earth they were jumping on the stairs. Addmitedley,it was a stupid idea,& if Charlotte hadn't stopped me,I'd probably have ended up dead a lot sooner. Yup. I'm sorry for spoiling,but I'm dead. There's a bright side,though:I didn't die inside the house or on the grounds,so I'm free.

'Ello? Is this...? Yup. Hi. It's Charlotte,& I've got something to say:What do the parents think? That their kid is just at school? Sure,it's beliveable,but what about after,let's say,two years? That their kid is safe & warm and happy? (Chase is protesting that he's safe because nobody can hurt him now,& in a way,I guess he's right.) Technically,I'm supposed to be 'detached from the world' & 'moved onto the next life',but I can't leave Chase alone. And if you're melting into a goopy puddle on the sidewalk,there's something called loyalty to friends,people. And I ain't gonna talk if you're one of those people. Y'know,that person who whispers about EVEREYBODY behind their backs.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

An Unwanted

Shadowhouser

Chaos Mage

Queen of horror stories

Proud Slytherin

Witchdoctor

Tribute