First I'm going to show book three's description at the end of You can't hide to start this theory off . Poppy , Dash , Azumi, and Dylan may have made it out of Shadow house --- but the grounds are a whole new nightmare . Someone they thought was a friend is hunting them , and there's no place that is safe now that they've woken the shadow creature . ( DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN )( The dun dun dun part isn't apart of the description I just felt like doing that )If they want to survive , they'll have to figure out once and for all what the (Creepy )house wants from them , and what -----or who---- they'll need to leave behind within Shadow house forever . Hopefully it's a what not a who say for example some random apple give it to Voldy jr ( Aka the shadow creature ) and then it's a happy fairy tale ending with traumatized ghosts and muggles ...................... But unfortunately that won't happen except probably the trauma part .... that always happens !Yay Traumatizing stuff ! ( sarcasm ) ................ well I'm going to stop joking here because here comes the theory . You hear screams in the background for a second . Well here it is ..... I've narrowed it down to who they will probably have to leave behind within Shadow house forever and have them suffer . Yay suffering ! ( sarcasm ) Anyhow the two I've narrowed it down to is going to be left behind ........... Poppy( my favorite character , I felt like saying that ) or Dylan or both .

Ok here's my evidence to support this theory . Well we know Poppy is a member of the Caldwell family and Cyrus and his family lived at Larkspur for a long time and then it burned well Poppy is a member of the Caldwell family and the house has done it's business with Cyrus so it will probably try to get Poppy to join the Larkspur side as well even if it means murder or threats or another psychic break because Voldy jr loves seeing death happen . ( I'm not entirely sure if that part of the theory made sense though ) And before I go into the Dylan part , I'm just going to point out Poppy may have a battering ram in her little pink bag of hers but I'm not going to explain that part . 

And here is my evidence that supports Dylan may be left behind and I can't say Dylan's going to die in Larkspur because he's already dead and is now a ghost haunting Larkspur while clowning around in the house being such a trickster , and tortured by his mask that is glued to his face against his will . And in You can't hide it said Dylan might be unreachable . We got the other specials all figured out ........ do we ? Anyhow we don't know what the circus clown wants .............probably freedom ........... but the spotlight doesn't shine on that though it shines on torture .  

So what do you guys and ghouls think about my theory and do you guys and ghouls have any theories for book three as well if so I'd like to hear them !

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL POKEMON !

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

The legend of ZELDA rules! 

"Always "

" Happily ever after with a little flavor "

Call Me FAIRY

Mind.Blown.

(I do hope it's Dlyan,becuase Tilda seems to have taken a liking to him and the world's already done enough to her.)

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:A Warrior

An Unwanted

Quote of the day:"The scariest monsters are the ones that lurk within our souls."-Edgar Allen Poe

Shadowhouser

Chaos Mage

Queen of horror stories

Proud Slytherin

Witchdoctor

Tribute

nifflers

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Call Me FAIRY

Do you have any theories for book three ?

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Call Me FAIRY

Nope. Haven't been thinking about it.

But I hope that Dylan is stuck in Larkspur house for the simple fact that Dytilda is my OTP.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:A Warrior

An Unwanted

Quote of the day:"The scariest monsters are the ones that lurk within our souls."-Edgar Allen Poe

Shadowhouser

Chaos Mage

Queen of horror stories

Proud Slytherin

Witchdoctor

Tribute

At the end of the first book I was like yes, I think they are going to all make it and then spoiler alert Marcus died and I was like well check him off the list of the living

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

I pray that Poppy isn't left behind 'cause I would die if that happens. And I really hope Dylan stays for the sake of the others, and the fact that he is dead and technically is already trapped in the mask with the specials makes it more possible.

• Posted at: