It's a very creepy story in itself,& it's true. So grab your favorite comfort food,a wooden stake,some salt,a cross,& strap yourself in.

There's an old hospital in Kentucky called Waverley Hills Sanatorium,which constructed for treating Tuberculosis. It closed in 1961,and the number of deaths inside the walls are unkown. In fact,death was so common,that there's a tunnel nicknamed "The Body Chute" . At first,the body chute was used to move materials used in the building of the hospital,because it eliminated the trip up the hill. Later,though,it was used as an alternative passageway for the dead bodies of patients from the hospital. This was done so other paitents wouldn't see the staff shuffling dead bodies down the hallway like,"Hey,where's Dave?" "He got chuted." (Yes,I do know that I have a slightly morbid sense of humor and that what I just said wasn't funny to anybody else.)

An example of a ghostly presence in Waverley Hills is room 502. People claim to see a ghost in a white uniform telling them to get out of room 502. A hanging took place in 502,and a nurse committed suicide by jumping off of the building.

To get on with this cheerful (*Note the sarcasam*) tale,there's reports of a boy with a blue rubber ball and a girl with a face but no eyes.

So that's all I've got.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Creepypasta

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"You're just as sane as I am."-Luna Lovegood

"Either find a way or make one."