Say you did end up at Larkspur House, but somehow you had already the books and knew its tricks, at least a little. It’s important to be prepared, after all!

What would your escape plan be? What did you learn from watching our heroes’ adventures about what to do and what not to do? Would you be able to escape Larkspur House quickly?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

Wings of Fire: Ask and answer trivia /305351

Storystarter: spirit animal POV /306163

Shadow House images /306164

Horizon: Your best tech project /305353

Need storystarters? Check out Shadow House and Horizon! 

Maybe ,I think it would be helpful to be able to communicate with a former house member like Connie but seeing as I've read all the books I would say if I ever got a creepy letter from a house I would probably ignore it or at least bring turpentine with me then I would find a stair case because elevators seem to have a habit of either falling on you or stopping at a bad place to get me up to the tower then I would use the turpentine to ruin the painting and escape as fast as possible because if you all that as fast as you could you might not even meet the specials since they didn't become dangerous for almost an hour after they got there plus bring a wide variety of objects that could free them would probably be good too.

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of Bellona 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

flipside:Leesha

Zia, you are ON this! Your plan sounds excellent, I think you'd escape!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

Wings of Fire: Ask and answer trivia /305351

Storystarter: spirit animal POV /306163

Shadow House images /306164

Horizon: Your best tech project /305353

Need storystarters? Check out Shadow House and Horizon!