So, you know this girl? Right here?

I am going to have an evil side appear, (That's why all of the bright light everything is happening...{It's all in mods}) And I will look like that, but with dark brown hair.

Yes, I will be like, a ghost, but I just wanted to say. Her name will be Erabella/Erabelle, I am still trying to decide. If there are any other creepy mysterious names you like, tell me them! Please! :D

MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

vBlaise's Back-Up Accountv

I love You Guys...

Proud Drama Queen!!

I only left because of the fighting...The insulting...This is not the SAMB I remember, the one I grew up with. I will be back when it is all over...Trust me...

You'll be a ghost too? What's your backstory?

• Posted at:

∆ Icicle

nerd | musical trash | INTJ-T | scorpio

Yes I will be a ghost too, just, this is my darker side.

Backstory...umm....okay.

I went into this 'haunted' house with my friends on a full moon night, and it wasn't as scary as it seemed on the outside. It was actually kind of nice, just dirty. Anyways, rumor had it that a ghost girl lived here, and whoever she liked, she would turn them into a ghost so they could play "Forever and ever and ever" and she ended up liking me. But something went wrong, and it didn't work for her. She just made me more scared of this house. I saw her in the mirror, every mirror I looked in she was right behind me. Even at home. Anyways, I had a nightmare of being inside of the house, and the little girl telling me I was going to be killed. I woke up, and thought it was just a dream...It wasn't. That morning, dad was at work, but mom wasn't. She was kind of insane...so....It wasn't smart for dad to leave me home alone with her...(This was when I was 5). She ended up trying to kill me, but I survived, and she killed herself. I eventually died in the hospital when a neighbor heard my screams, and she took me there. I became a ghost, because I was forcefully killed, rather than by accident. I now roam the streets, looking for my father and my sister, who was at school at the time. So. Yeah.

• Posted at:

I love You Guys...

Proud Drama Queen!!

I only left because of the fighting...The insulting...This is not the SAMB I remember, the one I grew up with. I will be back when it is all over...Trust me...

Nice backstory!

• Posted at:

Hazy

I'm not new. This is just my second account.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

great person is an ordinary person who decides to do great things.

BlazeBurnFlame

SkyeTwiPhys

DeathDark

#MoreSigSpa-

Thanks! But my post isn't going through on the one with Allison...I copied it and tried to send it again but it still didn't work. I might need to tweak it a little. :P Maybe take the rays of light out, the screams in pain, Man I have a lot of work to do.

(I am like, obsessed with creepy monster-y stuff. Btw. XD)

• Posted at:

I love You Guys...

Proud Drama Queen!!

Neat! Imma a ghost 'cuz I died saving meh gang member. And Hades gave me coupons. And I was a bad gardener. Long story.

• Posted at:

∆ Icicle

nerd | musical trash | INTJ-T | scorpio