No Way Out comes out SO SOON! August 29 is right around the corner, and we just reread book 1, so I want all your theories right here.

Will we meet more Specials? Will we learn more about the original orphans? Will Dash be able to save Dylan, or is he lost forever? I want all your best ideas, and all your off-the-walls ones, too! No idea is too weird or unlikely at Larkspur House…

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

WOF: dragon powers, ranked /333793

Spirit Animals forum book recs! /332977

Shadow House #4: Coming soon! /334491

Goosebumps: Calling all writers /332978

I Survived: Your heroes! /333794

Dylan ends up left behind, or saved, either works, Marcus haunts the place or comes back to life somehow (or he wasn't dead to begin with), and they free the other Specials as well as destroy the Shadow Creature Thing, maybe once they leave and free everyone, Larkspur will disappear, like it was never there

But I'm bad at conspiracy when I have so little to work with. So I'm probably wrong. Either thats my guess or everyone dies.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"Good friends are like stars - you don't always see them, but you always know they're there."

#RememberHurricane

Pff I was so wrong

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"Good friends are like stars - you don't always see them, but you always know they're there."

#RememberHurricane