Hello everyone, long time no see... I’ve been putting the finishing touches on the Shadow House app, which was just released to accompany Book 3: No Way Out. I can’t believe we’ve finally arrived at the end! And speaking of endings, it’s a real shame what happens to those kids...

Oh wait...I’m being told that in the version you read, everything turns out fine! Well that’s great, because books are supposed to have happy endings, right? But, I mean, apps aren’t books, so it’s fine if they have different endings. Or secret endings. Oh goodness, I’m probably saying way too much...

Well then, I suppose you’d better disregard everything I just said! I’m sure I’m only rambling because I’ve worked on the app for so long. And the app is out now! You should go check it out if you’re curious. After all, Poppy was curious enough to check out that desk drawer in the group home in the first place, and it all ends well for her...right?

Since that was such a jumble of an app announcement, I’d better make it up to you in the form of bad poerty...enjoy!

Warmest regards,

Erika

Shadow house poem for you

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

aka GloomSprinkles aaka Admin ErikaS

I can't wait! Thanks for sharing, Erika! Now off to read the book... and the app... and sleep with the lights on...

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF: dragon powers, ranked /333793

Spirit Animals forum book recs! /332977

Shadow House #4: Coming soon! /334491

Goosebumps: Calling all writers /332978

I Survived: Your heroes! /333794

Yeah! I played it yesterday, including the 2 bonus incidents.

That ending though! The 3 patterns together make a skull! 

Many of the images in the incidents were truly scary!

• Posted at:

Chai @^@

2010-2016 : 6 years as a Cahill

The Lord of the Books!

The Inventor of the Gavinometer!

King of the 39 Clues Fandom!

Horizoner, Greencloak, SQ, Madrigal, Amulet Keeper, Shadow House Special

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

Haha, great to hear you finished it! And that you enjoyed the  actual ending! Hopefully they weren't too scary? Always a hard balance to strike. It was so fun wrapping up a lot of the ongoing portions like the skull  but it going to be difficult to not hide monsters in all of my future work 

• Posted at:

*runs in* an emoji! Ruuuuun! *runs out*

• Posted at:

Sally

HAMMOCFLAVORED DRINK FAMILY

I have loved you all for years, and I will never stop.

My friends, my family, stay awesome.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

*you know you're missed when

someone puts you in their sig*